TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the service provided by Petit Atelier and authorised staff (“the studio”, “we”, “us” or "our"). Upon enrolment into Petit Atelier, the parent/guardian/student hereby agree to and accept the terms and conditions stated herein:
1. In the studio
- Students are advised to attend lessons based on the arranged schedule punctually - unless there is a prior agreement, if late, lessons will still end on the arranged timing and will not be extended.
- Eating, drinking, photography, videography and audio recordings are prohibited in the studio unless it is with the prior consent of the staff.
- Student's artworks are allowed to be stored at the studio without extra charge for the duration of their program however Petit Atelier will not be liable for any loss or damage of artworks.
- The studio will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings during or after lessons, students are highly encouraged to look after their own belongings.
- We reserve the right to use any of the images of the artworks produced from the studio and lessons in progress for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The studio will not be held responsible for the supervision of the student at times outside our premises, or if the student chooses to leave our premises during lessons.
- All costs incurred as a result of any loss, injury, damage, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be borne by their parents/guardians.
2. Makeup lessons
- Students are entitled to 2 makeup lessons per term and is to be arranged within the same week of missed lesson; unless there is an illness or emergency.
- A 24 hour written notice is required for leave of absence or a makeup lesson may not be arranged.
- Makeup lessons are to be rescheduled not more than once and if missed, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Arrangement of makeup classes are subjected to the availability of slots and is on a first come first serve basis.
3. Payment & fees
- Payment of the full class fee is required at the time of enrolment to secure students' place in class.
- We accept payment of fees via Bank Transfer and PayNow only. Cash is accepted only if it is under the studio's discretion.
- Student's full name and class type/programme is to be indicated in the remarks.
- Continuation of class is confirmed when payment is done 1 week before the end of the programme.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other programmes/workshops/other students, unless negotiated for an extended illness, emergency or at the studio's discretion.
- The studio reserves the right to refuse attendance if payment has not been received by the due date.
4. Studio operation
- Classes operate as per usual during School Holidays (March, June, September, November and December).
- There are no classes during Public Holidays and studio closure.
- Should the student's class fall on a Public Holiday/studio closure, classes will be moved forward to the following week (extended).
5. Withdrawal policy
- A written notice is required to be given within a minimum of 2 weeks to withdraw from the studio.
- The material fee is payable for students who withdraw and rejoin within 6 months.
- The material and registration fee is payable for students who withdraw and rejoin after 6 months.
- Students who would like to rejoin within 2 months can choose to make a payment for the programme first, and let us know when they would like to restart to have the material fee waived.
6. Student conduct
- Petit Atelier is a shared space, and we expect students to respect fellow artists, artwork and property.
- Discrimination on the grounds of a person’s age, race sex, gender, sexuality, marital status, physical or intellectual disability, or religion will not be tolerated.
- Students deemed to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour may be removed, suspended or expelled from the studio.
- Petit Atelier reserves the right to switch/replace/change class teachers without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to amend any classes or schedule, thus in such circumstances, we will endeavour to provide a substitute of equal standing.
- If a workshop has to be cancelled due to insufficient enrolments, any students enrolled in that workshop will be contacted and offered an alternative class or refund arranged.
- While Petit Atelier provides aprons to our students, kindly be noted that art making can be messy - students are advised to wear comfortable, art friendly clothing and footwear which you do not mind getting messy on or permanently stained.
- The studio will not be held liable for any material stains on the students' belongings.
9. Illness & medical policy
- Parents/guardians/students are responsible for indicating any allergies or other medical conditions of the student enrolled in Petit Atelier in writing. If there are any changes to that information, please promptly let us know.
- We require that all students who are prescribed an EpiPen, inhaler, or diabetic monitor carry it with them at all times while at the studio, with no exceptions.
- Parents/guardians/students assume all risk as it pertains to their child's allergies and medical issues.
- Parents/guardians grant to us the consent to seek emergency medical care for your child(ren) when we are unable to contact you or when waiting for your consent in circumstances that would jeopardise the health and welfare of your child(ren).
- Students must refrain from attending art class if they are showing any signs of illness or if someone in their household has signs of illness that risk being spread to those in the studio.
- The studio reserves the right to restrict admission or send a student home, when, in our opinion, that child is ill or risks the health or well-being of other students.
- Any personal/contact information that the student provides to Petit Atelier will not be disclosed outside the studio without your expressed consent, except where required by law.
- We do not retain any payment information that you may provide.
- For communication and enrolment purposes, we may collect and process customer and/or student information including but not limited to first and last name, birthdate, address, contact information (phone number, email address), allergy and medical information.
- The studio collects these information to supply any products and/or classes/workshops being purchased, to keep track of such transactions and to ensure the student's safety.
- The studio processes communication information (referring to any communication provided directly through contact via email, text or call) for the purpose of record keeping or defence of legal claim.
Petit Atelier may amend any of our Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. It shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.